Usher in the Fall with the rich homemade taste of Limited-Edition Bonne Maman Pumpkin Spice Spread. The perfect premium way to celebrate Fall!
Rich and perfectly smooth with flavors of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove spices, you will wish you had this flavor all year round.
Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher
Pumpkins, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Spices (Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Fruit Pectin.
Pumpkin Spice Spread Twists
3 packages ready-to-bake pizza dough
1 jar Bonne Maman Pumpkin Spice Spread
½ cup granulated sugar
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp. cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and cocoa powder.
3.Gently unroll the pizza dough, maintaining a rectangle shape approximately 9x13 and ¼” thick.
- Spread a thin layer of Bonne Maman Pumpkin Spice Spread, leaving a ½” strip uncovered at the top. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. of the sugar mixture over.
- Gently roll up and seal into a log, then carefully cut the log in half vertically. Cut each half in half again horizontally, to expose the layers.
- Twist each piece of dough and stretch lightly, then tie in a loose overhand knot leaving some space in the center. Take each end of dough and loop through one more time, securing at the bottom, to create a knot shape.
- Repeat with the remaining three pieces of dough to create four rolls. Then repeat the entire process with the remaining 2 packages of pizza dough to create a total of 12 rolls.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 Tbsp. of sugar mixture over the top of each roll and bake at 375ºF until well caramelized. Serve warm.