COURSE OF THE GAME.
The game allows you to animate your aperitifs through different phases of the game You have to win a maximum of round to win.
THE DIFFERENT CARDS.
1) Twister: funny word games to pronounce correctly, under penalty of being deprived of amuse-bouche.
If these six hundred and six leeches are without sucking their blood, these six hundred and six leeches are without success.
2) Amuse-bouche: Quiz Info or Intox?
Is it true or not? The kings of France Louis XVI, Louis XVIII and Charles X were brothers. (True).
3) Peppers: Chilli challenges.
I would have liked to be an artist - take any book at hand, take a random passage and read it in the manner of Louis de Fun
4) Expressions: Wacky expressions to mimic.
Fingers in the nose - Looking at the navel - Being a badly licked bear
5) Question / Answers: 160 questions divided into 3 themes.
Unnecessary things to know - You think you're a Baleze, but do you know how long an albatross can fly without touching the ground: 6 days, 2 months or more than a year? General knowledge - In diving, what does the thumbs up mean? I'm fine "," I have to go back "or" I'm going to Miami by hitchhiking "?
Cult Movie Replicas - The Replica Who Kills: What is Jean Gabin's most famous replica in The Quay of Mists? ("You have beautiful eyes, you know").
A 98-page book for spicy and unbridled APEROS.
112 accessory cards to receive up to 24 guests. More than 250 questions and challenges, unusual and funny games.
- 24 twister cards = 24 funny tongue twisters to read correctly or you will be deprived of an aperitif.
- 16 Amuse-bouche cards = 32 Info or Intox quiz statements?
- 16 Chili cards = 32 spicy challenges.
- 16 cards = 48 zany expressions to mimic.
- 40 coasters with 160 questions divided into three themes: Unnecessary Things to Know, General Culture and Cult Movie Replicas.
As a bonus: 12 cocktail cards + 12 appetizer recipe cards ".