The team is growing with a variety of opportunities available!
Warehouse Associate - Location Downers Grove, IL
This is a great entry-level position in a growing field offering on-the-job training as well as room for growth.
As a warehouse associate you will be responsible for :
- Accurately picking, packing, sorting, and assisting in the distribution of products
- Keeping work area and the warehouse neat and clean.- Packing products and preparing them for shipping.
- Pick, pack and ship online retail orders.
- Being punctual and have a good presentation.
- Inventory management and restocking shelves.- Being able to stack products on a pallet, and shrink wrap it.
Must be at least 18 years oldMust provide proof of right to work in the USMust be able to read and take direction in EnglishMust be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reachWhile performing the duties of this job, the warehouse associate employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands, and reach with hands and arms.The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Masks are wear all the time and above the noze.- Hand washing is mandatory (often).- Temperature checks are made upon entry in the warehouse.
Thank you for applying.